Please contact the team at Conference Design for all conference enquiries.
Stay updated. Join the 2019 ANZSSA mailing list.
Registrations for the conference will be opening soon.
Australian and New Zealand Student Services Association Inc Conference
8 – 11 December 2019 | University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
The Australian and New Zealand Student Services Association provides development opportunities and sector representation for professional staff working in post-secondary student engagement, student participation, wellbeing, and development.
For students ANZSSA focuses on the development of skills and resources for staff to enable best practice within their institution, including; student experiences, learning, wellbeing and development. For staff ANZSSA provides essential professional development opportunities and networking to; foster and promote student services expertise and general wellbeing, develop best practice guidelines and resources, and support the development and distribution of knowledge
With their international links and partner organisations, ANZSSA are able to send both staff and students on exchanges and to conferences across the globe.
In 2019 the annual ANZSSA Conference will be held at the University of Otago in Dunedin, from Sunday 8 to Wednesday 11 December.
Who Should Attend
The conference will be of benefit to anyone who has an interest in the quality of the student experience, including Australian and New Zealand delegates from the following professions and organisations:
- Health practitioners
- Staff working in student recreation departments
- Student guild advocates
- Mentor program staff
- Mediation and conflict resolution staff
- Chaplaincy and multi-faith support
- Careers advisors
- Student wellbeing advisors
- Equity staff
- Academic advisors
- First year experience practitioners
- Student support service managers and directors
- Coordinators of student services
- Learning and Language providers
- NZAID and AusAID liaison officers
- Admissions officers
- Accommodation officers
- Students and teachers
- Government personnel
- Supporting companies such as accommodation providers and insurance providers
- And anyone else with an interest in the quality of the student experience